are on their way home tonight. They were discharged around 10pm and will be home shortly. I have my cousin Nevaeh tonight. She is sleeping like a little angel right now. We didnt make it down to see the baby today. We have been trying to get things cleaned up around here. I planted some flowers today that Betsy give me. Everything I planted will multiply and spread. I finally got my old timey pink running rose bush today. I planted it by the front porch and looked around and Red had it dragging it across the yard in her mouth. She has a rose fetish or she really hates them because I planted on at the corner of the trailer the other day and she dug it up too.I finally got my pampus grass and have it out near the ditch by the road.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment