Well, I have finally figured this out and we now have our own blog. This will be a journal of our family. We can talk about how our days are going. We can also let you know how the kids are, even let you know when the new little one gets here. She has gone to the doctor today to see what they have to say. I havent heard fro her and I am concerned now. She is usually back in an hour or so and I havent heard or seen from her since 12:30pm. Her appointment was for 1:30pm I think.Hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
4 comments:
Hey Becky, Welcome to the world of blogging. lol Vickie
Thank you. Well no baby yet. She is scheduled to be induced Thursday at 5pm. She should be here sometime Thursday night or early Friday morning. I will keep you posted.
ok i got it
I love the picture of the boys!
Post a Comment