Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We're Still Here......

and kicking. having two extra kids isn't that bad... so far.LOL. Mine is the biggest pain. He is a bully. He only has two days left of summer school. I have to call a JOY school to check that out to see if they provide transportation for the kids. It wold be a great camp for Steven. It is a camp for kids with special needs. They get to go swimming,bowling,skating,shopping,and work on social skills, which he needs to brush up on. I saw an article about it in the newspaper here yesterday.I just thought it would be nice to get him out the house for a while now. Daniel has had his turn.Looks like they have been around for 25+ years. They cater to kids with disabilities. Wish I had known about this sooner, he could have been going all summer.


Well, the other two have been ok so far. Emily is my shadow.I may have to clean out the pool early today so we can go swimming today. I think they got bored with the trampoline yesterday. If I had of known they would be staying, they could have brought their bikes or scotters or something.I have a pedal gocart that Emily can ride on but the boys wont leave her alone on it.


Well, I am looking forward to the Photo Scavenger hunt for Slice of Country. There happens to be a house on Main Street in town that I was gonna take a picture of, now I have to take it and make it interesting. I thought this house was special and then one day I came by and saw a lady with a disfigured body sitting in a wheelchair on the front porch and this house took on a new love in my heart.I cant think of anything else to use so that one will be good. Maybe when I go and take the picture, I can capture her sitting out there admiring the pretty scenery.I am having trouble with the one picture I have to take of myself. My face looks twisted and my left eye droops really bad in pictures and I dont like to share them.Its bad enough when someone else takes it.I need to find out more about this Photoshop that melly is involved in. I love her pictures she takes.I was just admiring her pictures just last night. They look so professional and make one feel like you are there in the picture.

Well, have to get busy cleaning and feeding the kids breakfast. They haven't decided if they are awake yet and haven't asked for breakfast yet. It won't be much longer.Off to enjoy my day filled with kids.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hey, Sounds like you had a good weekend. And a good time with the kids there. I was looking at the pictures of the sand and water...oh how I need a beach trip!



Contributors