except for my voice. Every time I have Bronchitis, I lose my voice. Hopefully it will be back with me soon. I sure do miss it. Well, it is time to hide the yarn. I have gotten into crocheting and I am making a big ole mess of it. I did do one good thing. I love my washcloth. Gretta has showed me how to do the basic granny square so my next project is to make lots of granny squares for an afghan. I sure do need lots of practice on it. Hers looks so much better than mine. See if you can tell whos is whos.
Friday, February 22, 2008
We are all better here...
Posted by
Nanabek4
at
10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
4 comments:
You seriously want me to tell you which is which. lol Ok, I'm getting ready to take a picture of mine and post it.
Which is which? lol Mine would be on the right.
Hey, You have had a good month and half where is the rest of it? Come on girl get to bloggin! :)
Hugs
Hello John & Bek this is cousin Mel. Glad to have you back in the bloggin world.
I'm here because I got tagged so now you're It! Post to your blog a 6 word memoir about your life, just visit my blog at www.just4us-mel.blogspot.com check out mine, then tag 5 people of your own leaving a comment to play along.
Now you can alos add my blog to yours, talk soon
Love, Mel
Post a Comment