can't you tell? I have changed and played with different templates tonight. I think I have finally found one made to my likings. I used a picture from clip art and cropped it down to the size I wanted. I am liking it.Hope you enjoy our new look.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
2 comments:
I like the new layout! I can't believe you have never had fried green tomatoes before! Have you had fried zucchini or summer squash? Have you tried fried cucumbers? They are delish!!! Take Care :)
I have tried and do like the fried squash and zucchini but have been thinking about the fried cukes. I almost tried them last night,instead we had fried okra fresh from the garden.
Post a Comment