and rained and rained. Looks like we are going to get wet all day here. Not good driving weather,but very needed here. They say we have over 1/2 inches so far. Not enough to get us out of drought,but will help calm some dust. I went last night and wrapped presents for my mom and now I think I am all ready for Christmas.I have to go pick mine and Karen's present up today.Oh is she gonna be surprised!!! Well,off to get thimgs wrapped up so I can start packing. I am waiting for the washer to stop now.If I dont make it back online before, Have a very Merry Christmas.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment