Who left the freezer open all night? It is 17* here this morning and I had to go out in it! I overslept and had to take the boys to school.It was taking my breath it was so cold. Well I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. We sure did. I cooked for mom,dad,Terry,Susan,Kenny and of course us. We had the traditional collards,black eyed peas,ham,rice,tomatoes,mac salad,cornbread,and green bean casserole. I also served a pepperoni,cheese,dip,and crackers platter for appetizers.I should of taken pictures of it all but just didn't think about it.I finally got the pictures from Cristmas downloaded in Picasa last night.Click here to see them http://www.picasaweb.google.com/nanabek4 .Also feel free to comment on any of them.OK, I have to get busy cleaning now so try to bundle up and stay warm.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
3 comments:
I know what you mean it's freezing here too! Not the Carolinas typical weather. Dinner sounded good we had black eyed peas, collard greens, pork roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and corn bread.
Cold, you guys had it lucky. Friday morning it was 3 degrees in Newland NC near Grandfather Mt.
OK, 3* is too cold for me.
Post a Comment