I am a SAHM again. I told the boys when they got home yesterday and they are so excited. They get to spend more time at home with their things and they are so excited. We finally got us some new cell phones. Now everyone can keep in touch.My new number is 843-877-1776 and John's is 843-877-0777. I also have a new laptop. It has Vista on it and I am loving it. I can really type on this thing. It was a late Christmas present from my honey. We always wait until after the first of the year to do our Christmas together and make sure the boys have a good Christmas on December 25. Looks like the cold has really set in here. I had to take the boys to school this morning and everything was froze over here. It was like 23* out there. Not too sure what the wind chill was like. I know I am looking forward to spring more and more everyday.I guess we will get started with our remodeling adventure this weekend. I am so looking forward to getting it done. I guess tomorrow I will spend hoeing out the boys bedrooms for the weekend. Hopefully we can at least get some of the major stuff done before they go back to school Tuesday. Maybe they wont be too upset from all the chaos. I sure hope not. Well, I guess I had better get my shower and go pay some bills before they get home from school today. Take care and stay warm.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment