but John didn't. He is so sick. He is home today with the same thing I had last week. I think he has it worst than me though. He slept about all day Saturday and Sunday and is on the couch asleep now.I guess sleep is the best thing for it.I am off to get the taxes paid on my car (late) and then off to the office to see what happens. I had given him until the first of the year to have me a full time position and I haven't seen it. I may just be going in to clean out my desk.Who knows.Either way, its probably not gonna be a good day.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
1 comment:
Get better soon John! :) Becky are you still working? What happened?
Post a Comment