just been hanging out around here. We are at a stand still on remoedling right now. Everyone has been sick here. Steven did go to school Thursday,but his teacher called and asked if I thought he might need to stay out another day. He still isn't eating. He only wants drinks like water and tea.The doctor gave him a good report,but he has lost six pounds since his surgery. That could be a good thing for him.Wish I could just drop six pounds a week.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (3)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (5)
- April 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (4)
- June 2007 (5)
1 comment:
Hey John & Beck, This is Mel I'm starting to add new features and family to my blog you were one of them. I just read your latest blog Steven must be one of your children, you said he had surgery, hope he's doing well. Oh, by the way, I reasearch how many people had my name, can you believe it said no one in the U.S. had my name? Blog me ttyl Mel & Family
Post a Comment